Thanks for clicking over to my official webpage. School is back in session and summer is quickly fading in our rearview mirror. I appreciate the fact that you’re here. Browse around a bit, leave a comment if you’d like, and if you have a question, drop me a line via the Connect/Contact button at the top!
When the Bishop Needs an Alibi is now available everywhere books are sold. This is is the second book in my Amish Bishop Mysteries series, and for those of you who enjoyed What the Bishop Saw…you’re in for a fun ride with Bishop Henry.
Codes and clues and hold-your-breath danger share the page with timely touches of humor, friendship and faith. ~RT Book Reviews, 4 stars
It’s been a busy year. By my calculations, this has been my 4th release for 2017, and I plan to bring you two more new romantic suspense books in October. Keep an eye out for upcoming releases by clicking on the books/booklist button above.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
From the Back Porch
What better way to get to know each other than to dump out the contents of our handbag. (If you’re a man reading this blog–think of your wallet and your pockets and the front seat of your vehicle.)
I carry a small purse because I have a shoulder issue. Big bags cause my arm to hurt. So I’ve learned to pair down what I need. I’m going to dump it out in front of me right now and let you know what’s in there.
- ACT mints
- Small fingernail file
- Lip gloss
- Lip stick
- Pill box
- 2 pens
- Large fingernail file
- More lip gloss (why do I have 2 in this little purse?)
- Ticket stub
- Hair clip
That’s it. Sometimes I try to fit my Kindle Paperwhite in there, but mostly I carry that around in my hand. And if I take my sunglasses, I have to leave that case on the front seat, or carry a larger bag!
Now how about you? What’s in your bag? I draw one winner from each post’s comment section. If your name is drawn, I’ll send you a paperback book of my choice from my supply closet. If it’s one you already have, you can donate the unsigned copy to your local library or a friend. Our last winner was Patricia B.
Announcements for this week:
- When the Bishop Needs an Alibi is now available everywhere books are sold. Thank you for all the reviews!
- My book Hidden and Protected are now enrolled in the KU store. If you’re a member of KU, they’re free. If you’re not a member of KU, they’re still only $2.99 each.
- My new Rafflecopter giveaway has started and includes a set of my Amish books, a quilting kit, and other fun stuff!
- I’m working on 2 new indie books that will release in the fall. Stay tuned for more details about Coyote’s Revenge and Roswell’s Secret in the coming weeks.